We are proud to announce Studio Rouge's Jamie won gold with the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photographs) and Towergate Camera Insurance with their Fine Art Competition. The winning images can be seen below:
The annual SWPP conference and 20"x16" print competition was held in Hammersmith throughout January with the industry's elite all on show. Jamie entered the below images and all were finalists in their categories with the wedding image winning the wedding contemporary category.
The most pleasant surprise of the evening came with Keith being presented with a prestigious lifetime achievement award for his contribution to & achievement within the industry over the last 25 years.
All in all.... another successful year for studio rouge!
Jamie from Studio Rouge proudly accepted awards for both Wedding and Open categories at the Annual 20x16 print competition at the SWPP convention in London. The international competition attracts members from all over the world with images this year being of a very high standard. After the two categories were won it was also announced that Jamie had won the overall competition too!
Jamie has now joined Lynsey & Keith in becoming a Fellow of the British Institute of Professional Photographers with his panel of 20 images. Becoming a Fellow is the highest possible qualification with the BIPP giving Studio Rouge a total of 3!
The images show many derelict scenes from across this country and europe creating some very dark images.
Below is a list of images winning either a Gold or Silver in October's monthly SWPP competition. The Golds will be put into the annual conference competition with a chance of winning catergories overall...watch this space!
Keith has managed to take 5 gold awards and 3 silver awards in last months SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers) monthly competition. These images will then be reviewed at the end of the year with potentially more awards!
As the National Winners have recently been announced on the Wrapit Awards website (www.wrapitawards.co.uk/2008results.html), we can now release your voting comments which are detailed below:
* The attention to detail in unbelivable. The retouching on the images was excellent. Let me tell you, theres no need to go on the diet. I look the most amazing i have ever looked in my wedding phootgraphs. Well worht the money
* Friendly, flexible, supremely professional. Keith and his team knew intuitively what we were looking for, from our first complimentary portrait shoot, through the big day itself, to the final polished photo album. We cannot recommend Studio Rouge any more highly.
* One word: Amazing!!
* Everything you could want for perfect wedding memories!
* Would recommend to anyone. Proffessional, reliable, friendly service. Helped us capture our special day forever.
* Keith Thompson is a wonderful guy!! Has captured our wedding day in such a brilliant way, we are amazed by his work!
* I could not imagine better photos of our wedding day. We both look the best we ever have!
* THEIR ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS FANTASTIC,PLENTY OF IDEAS AND TASTE.HAPPY ALWAYS TO GO THE EXTRA MILE!!!
* Their service was second to none~ we were blown away by their creativity and outstanding quality, they were a pleasure to have at our wedding and I would never change them for the world~ we had the most wonderful wedding photographers you could ever wish for!x
* I have wanted Keith to photograph my wedding since i was 18 and saw his work in a magazine and i was not disappointed - the team (and it was a team effort) managed to give us the most fabulous wedding album - absolutely beautiful and now i have just used them again to photograph my baby son. Thank you guys and well done xxx
* Highly professional service and product. Would not hesitate to recommend!
* The photos were amazing,original and artisitic, better than we could ever have imagined. Studio Rouge is not cheap, but it is worth every single penny!
* Keith is an outstanding photographer, very discrete during the service and produced some exceptional images of our day. Working closely with Lynsey on our album design (like none I have ever seen before) it has been praised by all we have shown it too. The best record of our day that we could wish for.
* As a wedding photographer myself, finding another photographer for our wedding was always going to be a difficult challenge. However we loved Rob's work and he delivered as promised!
* A truely amazing service. The quality of work is outstanding, its like going through our special day all over again!